Thursday 17 October 2013

perou

Perou. 





I think the girls in the photograph weren’t posing but they were jumping around in a certain way to get a certain image/look. I like it because the lighting is quite bright and it’s a youthful picture which looks a bit girly and like they were having fun. I think this photo might of been taken on a tripod because of how still the image is.  

  


I like this photograph because it is simple but creative. With just the quite plain outfits and not much colour apart from the red paint which I think must have been threw into the image as the photo was being taken. I am guessing that the models had jumped off something to get a flying effect. 


  
This is a photograph taken of Jonathan Pryce. I think the pose and the shadows on his face make this picture really interesting as it interacts with the black and white theme of the picture. I like the black and white effect because its quite simple yet it can change a lot about a picture. I find the pose he is doing is a bit mysterious, as if he is hiding his face from someone or not wanting to make eye contact. 




This last photo is my most favorite of all four. I think that this photograph was taken slightly off angle, it is also sharply in focus and has a short depth of field. It is a close up on the face and because of the different lighting and colours it looks like a floating head which I think looks really good. The neon colours in this picture excite me the most and catch my attention I think this is because it is quite unusual and unique. 





My summery of Perous work is that I really like his style of photographts and how he can turn anything simple into something really creative. I also like how all his photos haven't got to much going on and how they are not cluttered but still some are really interesting to look at. I think Perous pictures have quite a modern feel to them which also catches my attention more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment